Contact Info / Websites
Well, we did it! It's finally out!
You can read some reviews here:
Seems to be spreading joy. Whew.
Oh yes it is here, the signups for BattleBlock Theater Beta are open!
Soon you can hear Will Stamper narrating your journey all while making sure the game is good to ship!
1. You must own a working Xbox 360 that has a reliable internet connection
2. You must have an active Xbox LIVE Gold account.
3. You must have an internet connection and a registered The Behemoth Forums account.
4. You must agree to the Terms and Conditions and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
(This will be a part of the registration form)
5. You must be willing and able to fulfill the Beta Testing Task List during the Beta testing period.
6. You must be at least 13 or older. Any applicants under the age of 18 must get prior consent by their parent or guardian and have the parent/guardian review all the Required Reading and Registration Form.
here you can see some BattleBlock theater in 1 full level's glory! 2 prisoners working together most of the time for victory!
New little video showing the throw move in BBT. Coming along great, see it for yourself at Comic-Con/PAX Prime/Tokyo Gameshow!
AND SO the initial story cinematic has been unveiled!
If you want to see more about BattleBlock, my previous blog post has our old trailer posted along with some gameplay.
well, we named it, and we give you a glimpse much further into the story.
Having shipwrecked on a mysterious island you find yourself both betrayed by your best friend Hatty and captured by the locals. All of this is happening while being forced into deadly performances. This however, is just the start of your problems.
The very awesome people at G4TV were kind enough to have us on X-Play so that we could talk about the story for Game# 3, as well as some of the various game modes and mechanics.
As an added bonus we recorded roughly 15 minutes of gameplay showing off some never before seen game modes..........
you can see a new video recorded at comic-con regarding Game #3. this was shot by gametrailers on the show floor of San Diego Comic-Con. We'll be going to PAX in seattle soon. you can play there!
i like this video the best so far:
(yes you can have more players than this)
wacom 6x8" intous3 tablet, flash MX
camtasia used for recording
this video contains SPOILERS!
here's a 19 minute long video (sped up 650%) on some of the design and animation processes of the undead cyclops from castle crashers.
i am using flash MX and a wacom intuos3 6x8" tablet.
it won't let me embed it, so here's the link: http://vimeo.com/3010855?pg=embed&sec=